loader image
Regarding Covid-19

To our valued family of customers,

Pro Remodeling has chosen to remain open during our normal business hours during the current COVID-19 pandemic in order to meet the needs of our customers.  Pro Remodeling is following the Executive Order issued by Governor Doug Ducey on March 23, 2020 (EO-2020-12), listing essential services that should remain open: Critical trades, including contractors, plumbers, electricians, etc.

Rest assured all of our employees are observing the protocols of safety recommended by medical experts: wash hands frequently, avoid crowds, limit close contact with others, etc.  We will be diligent in following the measures set forth to ensure your safety as well as our own.


Home Remodel Planning

Is your home too shabby? Are you bored at looking at the same every day? Or maybe you want to upgrade your home but really love the neighborhood? If your answer to these questions is a resounding “YES,” you are probably ready to remodel your home. A home renovation done right is one of the […]

Fixer-Upper Bedrooms

A statistic reports that only 43% of Americans are ready to buy a fixer-upper. The other 57% feel that it is not worth buying one due to all the troubles that come with it. Fixer-upper is a term used to define buying out-of-shape houses to bring them to proper form. However, currently, it refers to […]

Are Home Improvements Tax-Deductible?

Home improvements always cost you a chunk of your savings and more. It would be nice to claim them as tax deductibles; deduct the cost of the pool in your taxes. But, are home improvements tax deductible? Home improvements are not tax-deductible except in these cases: Home improvements for medical reasons Energy-related improvements Moving expenses […]

Mid-Century Modern Kitchen

“Form Follows Function” is the principle associated with mid-century modern kitchen designs. The kitchen is an integral part of a house. Not to mention, it is one room where the entire family can get together for dinner or a family discussion. Therefore, the room should reflect warmth and personality. While not all trends have the […]

Kitchen Countertop Remodeling

Kitchen Countertop Remodeling “Your home should tell the story of who you are, and be a collection of what you love, brought together under one roof.” – Nate Berkus, Interior Designer One of the most important decisions you make during a kitchen remodel is the countertops. They dictate the look and feel of the kitchen. […]